Full refunds of tuition and fees are granted if:
1. A course is canceled by The Aerodrome.
2. Course day or time is changed and the individual student cannot attend.
3. A course is filled before receipt of your registration form.
4. Refunds are not given to students who notify The Aerodrome of their withdrawal after the first class meeting.
After you have registered for a course, and you do not attend the first meeting, it is your responsibility to notify The Aerodrome at firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw or drop the course.
If a student withdrawal or drop causes the course to be subsequently cancelled, the Withdrawal Refund Policy and not the Cancellation Refund Policy applies to that student. Registration Fee is non-refundable unless approved by the Aerodrome’s Director of Education. Tuition refunds are granted for official drop and withdrawal procedures based on the following:
1. NO REFUND
a. Registration and lab fees are not refundable in the case of withdrawal or drop. Parking fees are not refundable after the first class meeting.
b. Refunds are not available to student who do not attend class and who do not officially drop or withdraw from their course. Refer to Drop and Withdrawal section, below.
c. Absolutely no refunds after the start of the first class meeting without approval from the Director of Education.
2. FULL TUITION REFUND (REGISTRATION FEE NON-REFUNDABLE)
100% refund of tuition to students who notify the Registrar of their drop or withdrawal prior to the start of the first class session. Registration fee is non-refundable unless approved by the Director of Education;
3. PARTIAL TUITION REFUND (FEES NONREFUNDABLE)
Partial refunds are given only to students who drop or withdraw before the start of the second class meeting and are pro-rated as follows:
- Lab and registration fees are nonrefundable.
- 10% of tuition is charged for each session to students who withdraw from a course that is scheduled to meet 11 or more sessions.
- 15% of tuition is charged for each session to students who withdraw from a course that is scheduled to meet 6-10 sessions.
- 30% of tuition is charged for each session to students who withdraw from a course that is scheduled to meet for 3-5 sessions.
No refunds are issued to students who withdraw after the first meeting of a course that is scheduled to meet one or two sessions.
4. REFUND PROCESSING
Once the information is received by The Aerodrome, tuition refunds require a minimum of two weeks to process:
5. DROP POLICY
Students must officially drop a course by notifying The Aerodrome Registrar in writing. Students who for any reason find it impossible to complete the course in which they are enrolled should inform The Aerodrome by email immediately. Students who drop a course before the start of the second class meeting are eligible for a partial tuition refund based on the refund policy.
6. WITHDRAWAL POLICY
Students taking courses at certificate credit level:
After the drop deadline, a student may officially withdraw from a course by contacting The Aerodrome at email@example.com. A grade of “W“ is assigned. The grade of “W“ has no effect upon the grade point average. Failure to complete a course does not constitute official withdrawal, nor does notifying the instructor. Students who do not meet the withdrawal requirements receive a failing grade.
The Aerodrome reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny any person’s registration or enrollment in, or admittance to, any course.
We take the personal privacy and security of our customers very seriously. As a result, Aerodrome has strict policies regarding the security of personal information submitted to us. These polices are as follows:
Your personal privacy is assured here at Aerodrome. Any personal information submitted to us is used strictly for the purpose of providing you with the best solutions to your UAS needs and will not be made available to any other companies, agencies or individuals for the purposes of marketing or sales.
All information submitted to our site is securely encrypted and shielded from view by others on the Internet via secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. Our Digital ID Certificate from VeriSign, Inc. allows you to verify The Aerodrome, LLC’s identity every time you visit our site, and ensures that information you send to our Internet address will be delivered only to us.
ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE
1. This site is created and designed for the purpose of communicating general information with users of the Internet by electronic means. The information provided on this site is distributed with the understanding that Company is not providing professional advice of any type. If you have a question requiring professional advice, such as a question relating to FAA regulations, law, or compliance, please seek the advice of a qualified professional in the relevant field. You also certify that if you seek training information that results in a sale, you are over the age of 18 and have the legal right to enter into binding contractual arrangements.
2. You acknowledge and agree that no agreement to train, consult, sell, provide any maintenance or repair to any equipment, license or transfer intellectual property, lease or rent facilities, shall be made until you have entered into a specific written agreement duly executed by the Company. Please note that none of the information contained in this site should be viewed as an offer to sell or as a solicitation to purchase any of our products or services. Rather, the information on our products and services is provided to you so that you can learn what Company generally offers. All statements on this site are for general description purposes only. This site does not amend, modify or supplement any existing agreement to train, consult, sell, provide any maintenance or repair to any equipment, license or transfer intellectual property, lease or rent facilities or other agreement. Furthermore, not all types of product and service offerings are available in every state or country. Please contact us for specific information and details regarding terms, conditions, exclusions, products, services and programs which may apply to or be available to you.
3. AERODROME, the AERODROME Logo, and all materials displayed on this site are all trademarks and/or copyrights owned by the Company. You acknowledge that materials published on this site are protected by copyright and/or trademark laws, and owned or controlled by the Company, or the party listed as the provider of the content, software or other materials. Commercial use, copying, or unauthorized distribution of any portion of this site is prohibited without the prior written permission of the Company.
4. Company reserves the right to modify, update or alter these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to comply with such modifications. You may not advertise or solicit on these pages without Company's express written permission. This prohibition includes associating this site with any other Internet site by means of framing, linking, or using metatags. If you would like to provide a hypertext link from your site to this site, you are required to request Company's written permission before doing so. To request such permission, send a message via e-mail to: info@flyAerodrome.com.
5. Company may provide you links to other sites as a free service. Because those other sites are not under our control, we cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy, or timeliness of those sites. Nor is our connection to those sites an endorsement or adoption of the views expressed or of the products and services sold on those sites. Questions about the content of those sites should be directed to their authors.
6. Communications made through this site's e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Company or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against Company or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to the Company is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules, or regulations.
7. This site may be used as intended by Company only for its authorized purposes as set forth in this Site. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on this site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under federal, state, and local law. Company and its agents may monitor and audit the usage of this system as well as all information submitted by users thereof to Company, and all persons are hereby notified that use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing.
8. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING ANY OF THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Company's materials on this site provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the materials, (2) the use of such materials is solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Nothing on this site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Company's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
10. The information provided on this site, and links to other related sites, are provided as a courtesy to Company's site visitors only, and are in no manner an endorsement, recommendation or approval of any person, any product or any service contained on any other site. Company recognizes the importance of protecting the information that we collect from customers during the process of registering for a service, product, newsletter, or membership area in the Company site. It is our policy to use the information we acquire through the registration process or through user postings at our sites for internal business uses only, and to keep such information confidential, but we cannot guarantee our reasonable security measures will keep this information private. We cannot necessarily prevent unauthorized or illegal access to the information you submit, nor can such information be kept confidential if we receive valid legal process requiring us as a matter of law to disclose such information. You acknowledge and agree that you will indemnify and hold Company harmless from any disclosure of information you submit through this site that is inadvertent, illegal, or compelled by law.
11. Company is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of your system nor for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of the site or with respect to the material contained on the site, including without limitation, any material posted on the site. THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED BY COMPANY, YOU OR A THIRD PARTY.
12. Company operates this site from its office in Henderson, Nevada and makes no representations that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You agree that the display of this site alone, by Company, does not subject Company to any specific jurisdiction.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action brought to enforce the Agreement or in connection with this site shall be brought in either the state or federal courts in Clark County, Nevada. By using this site voluntarily subject to the Company's Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree to submit yourself to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Nevada for purposes of resolving any dispute involving you and the Company arising out of or relating to the use of this site.
14. Should any of these terms and conditions be held invalid, that invalid provision shall be construed to be consistent with the applicable law, and in a manner so as to remain consistent with the original intent of Company. Provisions not otherwise held invalid shall remain in force.
15. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this site are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in the United States.
16. Applicant agrees that damages shall be limited to the amount of money spent during the loan process.
17. You acknowledge and agree that all materials downloadable from this site are subject to the U.S. Export Administration Laws and Regulations. Diversion of any regulated materials contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. You agree that none of the materials, nor any direct product therefrom, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or reexported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, nor be used for nuclear activities, chemical biological weapons, or missile projects unless authorized by the U.S. Government. Proscribed countries are set forth in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Countries which Company believes are currently subject to U.S. embargo are: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, and the Sudan. This list is subject to change without further notice from Company, and you must comply with the list as it exists in fact. You certify that you are not on the U.S. Department of Commerce's Denied Persons List or affiliated lists or on the U.S. Department of Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals List. You agree to comply strictly with all U.S. export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or reexport as may be required.